• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA 780I LGA775 mobo for 229.00 Shipped

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

puppet76

Registered
I don't know how good of a deal this is but after shopping around it has been the cheapest I have found.

Here is how:

go to http://www.slickdeals.net/coupons.php

scroll down to buy.com 10$ off 200 or more ...yada yada.

redeem the coupon, (will transport you to buy.com) then search EVGA 780I

You will notice that it is free shipping and is 239.00 -10.00= 229.00 (you must make sure you select budget shipping at checkout to get it free, otherwise it defaults to standard which is 9$ and change.)

I hope someone can use this.

Also works with the 5% off coupon that can be applied by clicking here. Also if you use Google Checkout, you save another $20 although it expires today. So thats $207.99 shipped for this bad boy.

Last edited:
Also works with the 5% off coupon that can be applied by clicking here. Also if you use Google Checkout, you save another $20 although it expires today. So thats $207.99 shipped for this bad boy.

Yea I know I saw that also, for some reason it wouldn't let me do google checkout 207.99 would of been the poop

Back