• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA Powerlink

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LutaWicasa

, Immutable, Administrator
This looks interesting...and since I have a 1070 FTW it'll be free :thup:

Well...not completely free. Gotta pay shipping.

Last edited:

Jeff G

If I had an EVGA card, I would be all over that. Definitely adds a nice look to the setup!

OP
LutaWicasa

LutaWicasa

, Immutable, Administrator
Looks like these will retail around $30 when they come out.
And I've read that the "freebie" will be $9.99 shipping in the US.......not sure if that is just lower 48 or not.

deathman20

High Speed Premium Senior
Slick... Course if they just put the power plugs on that side we wouldn't have the issue haha :) J/K I know why they are on the front.

torin3

Just ordered my second EVGA 10 series card, so I'll be getting 2 for $15 shipping. It will be interesting to try.

torin3

Hey, just a follow up here. Did anybody ever get one? I don't see it in my orders and I never got them.

GTXJackBauer

Water Cooling Senior Member, #TEAMH20HNO
$10... do it. Looks cool!

$30? Oy.

I never ordered one as it's quite pricey. As E_D posted; $10 sure, $30? Not really.

Talk about walking in the right place at the right time.

For a limited time only, the EVGA Powerlink is going for $9.99, not incl. shipping.

It already sold out from EVGA's store. Found some stock at the egg. Grab em while they're hot.

Long story short, I heard about this promotion yesterday through their broadcast. I was fortunate to win one from one of their giveaways on it a couple of months ago. AFAIK, they're only compatible with some 9xx series and up. Don't think they'll work with anything lower unless someone has tried it.

Nebulous

Señor Senior, Senior
Nice! Good lookin' out! :thup:

Snagged one off EVGA's site for $10.79 and free shipping. Cheaper than the egg!

Last edited:

Nebulous

Señor Senior, Senior
*Update*

Recieved mine today. Went ahead to hook it up and to my surprise the power connector locking clips on the EVGA PowerLink are on the bottom. My card: Zotac GTX1070 AMP! Extreme has the locking tabs on the top. I thought flipping the connectors around on the PowerLink will work. Sad to say it does not :mad:

Scroll down to post #15 : http://forums.evga.com/EVGA-PowerLink-Compatibility-m2582263.aspx

So if you have an MSI/Asus/Zotac or any other card with the power connectors locking clips on the top, then the Powerlink will not work on your card!

Tgrable

Hmm I noticed you said free minus shipping. Not sure where you saw that offer but i'm guessing it must have expired a long time ago.

torin3

Hmm I noticed you said free minus shipping. Not sure where you saw that offer but i'm guessing it must have expired a long time ago.

Last October from EVGA directly. It would have been $15 for two of them. But if you have Newegg Premium, you can get 2 of them for $20 shipped now anyway, so pretty close to the same. That was what I wound up doing.