• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE EVGA Z390 DARK Motherboard Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Today, we're looking at EVGA's extreme overclocking Z390 motherboard the EVGA Z390 DARK. As in the past, the DARK series is EVGA's top-of-the-line serious overclocking oriented motherboard which has all the bells and whistles you need for going sub-ambient. It's not a flashy board, you won't find any RGB LEDs on this monster, it's real estate is dedicated to extreme overclocking hardware.

Click here to view the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting motherboard and for sure capable of high OC but:
- too late - half year after the competition (maybe in US 2 months earlier) which was breaking world records on their mobos and Z390 Dark can't offer much above that right now
- too expensive - on Z390 barely anyone cares about more than 1 GPU and then can find something like ASUS MXIG for ~$350 which is also designed for LN2, etc.
- problems with availability (at least out of US) - in EU it was listed since January, I got an email with info that the board is available in late March, the next day was already out of stock

I really wanted to play with this mobo but high price and problems with availability made me wait ... and I changed my mind. It also made me work some more on competitive products what in the end helped me to save $500.

Last edited:
Back