• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Excited for new monitor setup.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheGreySpectre

So my new monitor finally came the over the weekend after waiting for 3 weeks for dell to ship it. The 4:3 monitor in the upper left is a little back behind the other monitors because I have not bought a monitor arm for it yet. Once I get a monitor arm for it then it will sit flush with the other monitors. I am aslo happy, COD4 plays with great FPS even with full AA and Anistropic filtering.

Monitors are as follows:
Upper Left: Hyundai L90D+ 19" (1280x1024)
Lower Left: Dell 2005 FPW 21" Wide (1680x1050)
Center: Dell 3008 WFT 30" Wide (2560x1600) <-- NEW
Right: Acer something, 19" Wide (1440x900)

Sorry for the crappy quality pictures. I bought another monitor not a camera so I only have my cell phone camera.

smallgreydeskmons.jpg

Whoah.
I can't multitask that well XD

Good to see another Cod4 player :D
Is that the G3?

Yes that is the G3, probably my most used gun in COD4.

sandyduff, if you ever get the money, I can say it was 100% worth it. I was questionable on the cost of the monitor at first but after having it, the closest thing I can equate it to is watching movies in stereo on a 30"tv compared to going to the theater.

Yeh... i've got a high end 24" widescreen CRT so i need to make sure when i go back to LCD that it's a good one... and i have had my eyes on that Dell screen for the best part of a year now... like i said...

One day....

Back