• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[EXPIRED] 3DMark Advanced Edition Special Offer - $4.99

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks for the heads up on this. When I checked steam though the sale is on for another 45 hours.

lol maybe it gives each new pc a 45 min window of swapportunity :D

jk'n

some quick results for my old a6-3420m laptop.
1. 592 ....lol

downloaded k10stat, AMD Overdrive Utility, msi afterburner

2. 755 with a boost of cpu up to 2600mhz

3. 767 topped out ..lol

edit: these are my own special results ..no need to compare yours ..hehehehe

Last edited:
The only reason I pointed out the sake is longer is that it really is a good deal (I have it downloading now) and I don't want anyone to miss it like I almost did. I saw the title and looked at the time posted and almost did not even bother opening the link because it was later than 45 minutes since you originally posted.

Would be better to put the ending time in the title. Xtreme barton, you can edit that yourself, FYI.

I botched the post all up :D I see now it says 40 hours and 40 min left ..hahah indeed I missed the Dec 1st too !!

It was still a great find and I for one an happy you shared. My download is finished so now I can try to get me some more boints. Hopefully others jump on this opportunity.

It was still a great find and I for one an happy you shared. My download is finished so now I can try to get me some more boints. Hopefully others jump on this opportunity.
Already own it but still glad it was posted, thanks XB!

Back