• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

f@h on tss

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Twisted

Xtreme Tech Team Refugee
just saw the last part..they were talking about that and google. just note

but megean did say at the end you could d/l just the client

the Google compute was there download of the day. Lets just hope that the boost does not affect the servers any more than they are already affected.

Fold on!!!

Last edited:
Hmmmm, any ad on TV is a good one, whether it references Google or not. I certainly wouldn’t expect them to make the F@H client their “Download of the Day” and say, “where it asks for team number, put in 32”. It all helps the project as a whole, and there is nothing sinister, wrong or evil about what Google is doing.:)

Hey Ken, you stole my rank!;)

~FA

Actually I had it first:D And it is good for the project. I am just worried about more servers going down and being overloaded so bad that we can't get work. I guess it is growing pains.

Fold on!!!

FoldingAddict said:
Hmmmm, any ad on TV is a good one, whether it references Google or not. I certainly wouldn’t expect them to make the F@H client their “Download of the Day” and say, “where it asks for team number, put in 32”.

that would make them change the segment to 'download and tip of the day' ;)

Glad to see the folding cause getting lots of attention lately, Google is getting users in by the 1000's and teams are working harder than ever to get new people folding! All i can say is, lets get the word out even more and recruit even harder...hmm... maybe i can get a commercial running locally :)

FOLD ON
NAS

Growing pains indeed. Check NAS's new thread, maybe we will get a few more servers out of all this.:D

~FA

Back