• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[email protected] stats server down

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AmbientFiction

Senior Folding Zombie
Somewhere in the top 100 folders for team 32
I was wondering wtf was going on. Finally got my space heater back online. It folded like a beast for a day and now no points are being reported. Ty for this thread. If what I'm seeing is correct I'm avging about 500 to 700k pkd. I was freaking out but my logs look good.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Hey WhitehawkEQ.

Just to let you know that I find this thread to be useful. It's a great place for the first person who notices to post and let the team know. Great job and thank you to those who contribute to this thread.

OP
WhitehawkEQ

WhitehawkEQ

Premium Member
Hey WhitehawkEQ.

Just to let you know that I find this thread to be useful. It's a great place for the first person who notices to post and let the team know. Great job and thank you to those who contribute to this thread.

Thanks, it was a matter of spamming the forum with 1000000000 threads about the stat server going down or having just 1 thread to post to. Might even make this a sticky.

OP
WhitehawkEQ

WhitehawkEQ

Premium Member
No 3am update so stats server is down, I check a few other users to make sure.

edit: NM, I got the 6am update, so it's back up.

Last edited:

JrClocker

AKA: JrMiyagi
Just logged into the machines...Been stuck at "downloading" for 21 hours on both machines.

Edit 1:
Quin the [email protected] Application, had to cancel the FAHClient (32-bit) task...restarted the [email protected] Application and running.

The other machine TeamViewer thinks I am using for commercial purposes (dorks...done with Teamviewer) I had literally 30 seconds and it kicked me out and I have to wait another 18 minutes....time to install AnyDesk...

I would pay for TeamViwer (even though I am using it for non-commercial purposes), but refuse to pay their SUPER HIGH prices...totally stupid.

Edit 2:
I a keyboard and mouse connected to other machine...same thing worked to fix it.

Edit 3:
Well...AnyDesk was easy to install...and appears to be pretty cool.

Last edited:
OP
WhitehawkEQ

WhitehawkEQ

Premium Member
Looks like the stats server had a hicup last night but it's back up.

dfonda

Senior Golfer
Good to know.... this is the first place I look after getting zeros for two updates[emoji106]