• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

fah console as scheduled task

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CaptnBackfire87

hey guys i set folding up as a scheduled task on my dads comp and dont worry he said its ok i do it, but he would close it if he saw it, just without realizing, i set it up to come on whenever the comp turns on, but how can i make it not show up minimized, just pretty much make it invisible, thanks

its win98

belorsch

Folding Monk
CaptnBackfire87 said:
hey guys i set folding up as a scheduled task on my dads comp and dont worry he said its ok i do it, but he would close it if he saw it, just without realizing, i set it up to come on whenever the comp turns on, but how can i make it not show up minimized, just pretty much make it invisible, thanks

its win98
Hey Captn your hsf is on its way.
Try the text client and em3 in stealth mode. Seems to work well.

gtsimmo

The most convenent way I put folding on other people's client is just the GUI, since it auto starts when the computer turns on and It's down in the task bar icon. So they dont turn it off by accident. I personally use the console on my rigs but on other people rigs the GUI is just way more convenent. Plus if they wanna check on the status they could if they want to. I like the EM3 idea too but that's when you dont want anyone to know it's there ;)