• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FahMon

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Last edited:
I followed that guide step by step and reconfigured the vm client from the browser and rebooted many times, the vm client shows user GryphoN but both HFM and FahMon show user Notfred :shrug:

HFM on mouseover says "Client's user name does not match the configured user name"

Maybe it will be changed at the next downloaded project?

Not a serious problem, i just dont wanna give credits to the tech report team;)

For FahMon, it will show NotFred in the right hand square, and also if you go to look at your Web stats.

But that's not what's counts. What counts is what's in your client's configuration file. If you're in there as the folder, and 32 is your team, then you're golden.

Next WU and FahMon will correct itself. You may need to reload the client, however.

Great

Thanks so much Adak,that's what i figured out. ;)

In order to add a GPU client, may someone provide a link to a step by step guide for the ATI cards, i wanna see if the combination CPU+GPU may be productive and stable.:cool:

Tnx much appreciated

When HFM and FAHmon parse the log, they find the first instance of user name/team number and report it. As Adak points out it fixes its self.

Back