• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

fans for st30 alphacool

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LethaLHooK

Good evening.
I own 2 alphacool radiator st30. After videos and reviews (https://www.xtremerigs.net/2015/03/...dBQ0EAZS0lythvUEzAZnPODe2I-YrWPm2TjItuSaKzE5M) I saw looking for fans I ended up in 3 options.
I would like if someone owns one or worked to work with these fans to tell me what his opinion is and what he is proposing to me.

*1) Noiseblocker Blacknoise Silent Pro 120mm 1500rpm (Max) 1500 rpm / Noise Levels (Max) 24 dB / Airflow (Max) 58.7 cfm / 4-Pin PWM Connection)

*2) Noctua NF-F12 PWM Chromax Black 120mm (Max Speed) 1500 rpm / Noise Levels (Max) 22.4 dB / Max Air Flow 93.4 cfm / 4-Pin PWM Connection)

*3) Be Quiet Silentwings 3 PWM 120mm (Max Speed) 1450 rpm / Noise Levels (Max) 16.4 dB / Max Flow 50.5 cfm / 4-Pin PWM Connection)

The fans will be in push mode and generally will work at low speeds. If you also know another fan that is relatively silent and quality to tell me.

Thanks.

All three are great choices. If silence is your #1 priority then go with the be quiet!, otherwise I would grab the Noctua.

Back