• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FarCry OC Clan.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Quattro

I want to get a ocforums clan started on FarCry.

I'd like everyone who plays it to put a OC- in front of their name, if their in game name was the same as the forum name it might be helpfull.

Mine is: OC-Quattro
I'm normally found on a TDM map usually "radio".

WOW!
I've got 750 posts. 6 STARS! COOL!

Last edited:
OP
Quattro

Quattro

Cool...
When posting interest please also state your ingame name.

SpeeDj

Quattro said:
Not a lot of interest here then...
Not quite sure what you mean by "here" if you would read the sticky quoted above you would learn that OCG is an extension of here, and the spot for any of OC's official gaming clans.

J :cool:

OP
Quattro

Quattro

I tried going on there but I couldn't register...

Not sure why.

By the way.
I think I have played with you circuitbreaker8.

I normally play TDM that probs where I found you!
My name iis OC-Quattro.

CircuitBreaker8

Disabled
I havnt played in the past two months, and i havnt played a pc game in hte past month. Im still getting my computer put together. I still have to "get" the game when my computer is running, so i'll tell you when I do.

Drec

the good part bout the multiplayer is your ingame name can be whatever you want...taken or not. and it isnt your login name that you use to get the server list :D

good way to route out newbs too since the default is Jack Carver. so if you kill Jack..well im sure he wasnt that good so dont be so proud. :eek:

OP
Quattro

Quattro

Yup! There are always the "jacks" team killing everyone because they are dumb and don't understand the difference between blue and red.