• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Farm? Where did I park that tractor?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
very cool indeed!
me wants. id say 6 XP2000+'s@2ghz on epox8KHA'a w/180fsb's would suffice.
or better yet, make them all duallies!!
-Malakai

Thats AWESOME! Iwant!!! Problem is though, my wife would kill me (bobbitt style) if I spent that kinda money for fun.:D

That is one nice setup. If only I had the money:( I would like to know what Stanman's setup looks like. I wonder if he has seen this. Fold on!!!

That is the coolest farm setup i have seen yet. Gets me to thinking...now all i need to do is get the money out of the bank and set something up. hehe.

walaka7 said:
wheres my spray bottle ?? j/k but i hope the roof doesn't leak........OUCH
that would definitely suck quite badly.
Dragonbud said:
yeah, that setup is just "sickening".. ack.. phatuey...
anyone know where i can dl' instructions to set it up?
truely a dedicated farmer.
looks like motherboards held up with some sort of (presumably plastic) posts. go to the hardware store and look around. i bet you can find those easily. then its just computer parts.
malakai said:
very cool indeed!
me wants. id say 6 XP2000+'s@2ghz on epox8KHA'a w/180fsb's would suffice.
or better yet, make them all duallies!!
-Malakai
duallies would own all challengers.
methinks duallies are cheaper to build than 2 single cpu systems. plus cooler too.

duallies would own all challengers.
methinks duallies are cheaper to build than 2 single cpu systems. plus cooler too.

duallies are atleast $200 cheaper to build than two single cpu systems

okay guys, i got permission to start building something like that, except I am only going to building a 2 machine folder. I will take pics and let everyone know what is going on.

:D

man that is awesome! i'd kinda be worried about dust or with
me, spilling coke on it or sumthin.

Back