• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fastest Proc for an Abit BX133 RAID mobo?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gecko211001

Right now I've got a 633 celeron2 at 950 MHz. Since the mobo is getting old at this point, what is the fastest cpu I can throw on this board?

Of course, I want it to be cheap!

Thanks.

-gecko

bx133

The BX133 will take a P3 1.1 or a celeron 1.1.
You can even do a pin mod and use one of the new tulatin celeron chips

yeah, just check the sticky here, and find out how to mod your mobo. with the new Tualatin type of processor combines with your BX chipset, it should be awsome! :D btw, i was having this idea of purchasing a BX mobo, and have my Celeron 1A in there just to see how fast it will fly..;)

Well at least you can get some more life out of your old bx board!!!! I personally like my BX133, it is my second one, My main computer is a sa6r, I am going to try and find a way to see if the tulatin would work on the non tulatin 815 boards.....Why **** away all the money powerleap wants for there sloket, and I have heard it does not even do that well for a good o/c!!!

Back