• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FastestVPN Vpn sale

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sony190

VPN sale 15.00
They have been getting good reviews for the past year. I have had it for 2week trial and am satisfied even though I made purchase That's if your into protecting you identity

FastestVPN: Lifetime VPN Service Subscription (10 Multi Logins) $15
$15.01
This particular sale is through Stack Social I purchased from FastestVPN for 18.00 2weeksago with code BFCM19

This is 15.00 sale
https://slickdeals.net/f/14137169-f...tion:Elasticsearch_rev1&src=SiteSearchV2Algo1

I give thanks to the posters of this sale If Posible

Last edited:
Just a FYI, the "10 lifetime devices for $15.01" is dead, the slickdeals link goes to 10 devices for $35, 5 devices for $20, 2 devices for $15.

Anyone have any experience with these guys as far as encryption? Checked a little, all I found was "they don't do logging". I travel a lot for work, and if they do even basic encryption I might still jump on it, just for basic use in hotels.

I'm only piggybacking this as I have no idea what anyone needs their VPN for, but I purchased a $2/mo cloud-hosted server via 1and1 (IONOS) that I already had services through. On that server (I believe it runs Ubuntu 18.04), I installed OpenVPN, which is free. It has a client for pretty much any OS and/or device and you're not limited by connections or devices.

I'm on Gb fiber and don't get those speeds, but I do get around 100Mb or so, up and down.

I tried this, signed up and sent my cash - when using their app it is RIDICULOUSLY slow. Totally unusable for me, I consider it wasted money.

Back