• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

fellow l337 hax0r needs your help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xevuhtess7

im trying to convince my girlfriend to start speaking l337 a little... hahahahahaha. anyone know a site thats like a dictionary of l337 stuff?

JigPu

Inactive Pokémon Moderator
ROTFL!!! That's a great find Oni!
not l33t related... but definatly what I'd do ^_^

JigPu

Last edited:

cack01

Wommalong said:
Why are so many against l337 $p34l<?;)

Because there is nothing "LEET" about it, especially when everyone knows what your saying it kinda defeats the purpose.

Saying "Yo quero Taco Bell" does not mean your spanish.

Commander_Kang

Speedy Dragon
YES!I have to agree 100%!I'm so sick and tired of being called a nub by my cousin when we play CS.
RangerJoe said:
no, and everything you are talking about should be burned...and burried, because l337 is the dumbest thing ever..TYPE OUT THE STUPID WORD!!!

RangerJoe

All that is Man!
Dragon_Engineer said:
YES!I have to agree 100%!I'm so sick and tired of being called a nub by my cousin when we play CS.

tell me about it...if someone is crappy in a game..i just tell them they suck..my clan mates are like..YOU NUB..NEWB...AHH...friendly fire is fun sometimes

Oni

Oni-ni-Kanab;, Ninja Hippo eater Moderator
There are several kinds of l3375p34k. There's regular l3375p34k, with just numbers, and there's true l337, as shown here:
`/0|_| ¢4|\| |-|4\/3 4|07 0f f|_||\| \/\/17|-| 7|-|15 1f `/0|_| |<|\|0\/\/ |-|0\/\/ 70 r34|) 4|\||) \/\/r173 1|\| |337

And I have no fscking clue how to read such things, so I usually don't bother w/ true l337

KLowD9x

Thats so sad that I can now read "1337" from being in these forums so much :eek:! I dont read it as fast as regular text, but I can read it as fast as most people read regular text.:burn: