• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finalizing watercooling parts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dylanez

Well i just watched jayztwocents video on water cooling. In the video he used a case that was pretty similar to mine. His was a nzxt case and mine is a phanteks enthoo pro. I have decided that i want to use the parts he did, of course i will change the color of the tubing and possibly the liquid itself.

This video is from 2013 so anything i should update in the part list to improve please let me know
http://prntscr.com/egh60o

First and foremost, :welcome: to OCFs.

As for Jay's old video, I would only take his layout from it to give you an idea how a loop works. If they aren't the same case as you've stated, I'd advise searching for builds with the exact case you will be using. The parts he used won't necessarily fit in yours.

I think you should slow down a bit and recommend that you have a read on our intro to watercooling stickies and have a good look at this video.

What he said......

I would also like to see a list of parts for your computer. If you indeed run a 680, I would not spend the money to WC that card.

What he said......

I would also like to see a list of parts for your computer. If you indeed run a 680, I would not spend the money to WC that card.

I have a i7 4790k with a 980 ti

- - - Updated - - -

First and foremost, :welcome: to OCFs.

As for Jay's old video, I would only take his layout from it to give you an idea how a loop works. If they aren't the same case as you've stated, I'd advise searching for builds with the exact case you will be using. The parts he used won't necessarily fit in yours.

I think you should slow down a bit and recommend that you have a read on our intro to watercooling stickies and have a good look at this video.

The problem is, my case is from 2014 or so, and most builds in my case I've come across, are pretty small and have components that are no where Close to mine

Back