• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

finally broken 13K with Ti4200 64MB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

oops

finally broke 13K with Ti4200 64MB

I finally got my 2.4B stable at 2.709GHZ with 3:4 ratio(RAM at 200MHZ x 2 = 400MHZ, taking full advantage of DDR400 :)

And with 250/518 64MB 3.5ns Gainward Ti4200 at 300/580,

I finally break 13K (used to be around 12.5K to 12.7K)

http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=5094572

I was playing around with BIOS settings, such as AGP sharing RAM and video RAM cache stuff, none seem can increase the video performance.......

Anyway, I'll get Radeon 9700 Pro soon :)

Last edited:
damn, that's a nice score! You can give me that card too when you get your new 9700 :D

ajrettke said:
damn, that's a nice score! You can give me that card too when you get your new 9700 :D

ok, but then you'll pay for my lunch fee for the next month :)

Last edited:
Maxvla said:
very nice :)

you actually beat mine in a couple tests but i kill your dx8.1 scores

http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=4321895

i'm using a 1.6a and ti4400.

I think that's my video memory speed, it cannot even break 580MHZ, and they called it 3.5ns, but my core engine can do 300MHZ which is the same as Ti4600's.
Anyway, I bought this Ti4200 64MB before summer for $168 shipped.

oops said:

I think that's my video memory speed, it cannot even break 580MHZ, and they called it 3.5ns, but my core engine can do 300MHZ which is the same as Ti4600's.
Anyway, I bought this Ti4200 64MB before summer for $168 shipped.
yeah unfortunately this is probly the worst ti4200 on the market cause they used lesser quality ram even though the ns is faster.

you have about 300mhz on me and twice the main memory also :D (not for long on the memory :D)

the amount of system memory really don't help in video performance.......but the video memory speed ........I should get a Golden Sample or something like that, Gainward tricked me on that 3.5ns

anyway, Radeon 9700 Pro will take its place soon :)

Last edited:
Grrr, my highest so far is 11,714 with the system in my sig, the video card is clocked at 290, 553. Cant seem to go much further...

gingo said:
Grrr, my highest so far is 11,714 with the system in my sig, the video card is clocked at 290, 553. Cant seem to go much further...

your system temperature is cool, mine is idle at the same, but when run Prime95 full loaded it jumped to 60*C, and the motherboard is even hotter.

Mr.DLucey said:
Can the big Ti4400 kick the little Ti4200 butt, keep us up to date please. :)
once i get my rdram i will :D

and btw. i'm fairly out classed in processor even though we are similar in speed. 1.6a to his 2.4b.

rb26dett said:
I beat thar score :D

lol, by 1000 points.
and 4 of the 7 game tests I am above yours.

Isn't that a little not too impressive with a Radeon 9700 Pro?

(acutally that's the lowest 9700 Pro score I've "seen". Not to worry, I've Heard people with P4 1.6GHZ + 9700 Pro cannot get 100fps in cs.)

You need a faster CPU to get your score higher.

I'll show you my new score when I get a 9700 Pro.....soon......very soon....... :)

Last edited:
rb26dett said:
I beat thar score :D
you have a 9700 and you are bragging about a barely 14k score?

i should be able to beat that once i get my rdram and TH7II

oops said:

lol, by 1000 points.
and 4 of the 7 game tests I am above yours.

Isn't that a little not too impressive with a Radeon 9700 Pro?

(acutally that's the lowest 9700 Pro score I've "seen". Not worry, I've Heard people with P4 1.6GHZ + 9700 Pro cannot get 100fps in cs.)

You need a faster CPU to get your score higher.

I'll show you my new score when I get a 9700 Pro.....soon......very soon....... :)
cs is limited by the refresh rate.

if your refresh is 75hz your maximum fps is like 74.9

Maxvla said:

cs is limited by the refresh rate.

if your refresh is 75hz your maximum fps is like 74.9

That player's fps isn't limited by the refresh rate, because the resault I heard from that player wasn't "not 100fps" but actually "not stable 100fps".

Maxvla said:

once i get my rdram i will :D

and btw. i'm fairly out classed in processor even though we are similar in speed. 1.6a to his 2.4b.

What's your PCI/ AGP frequency? Mine is 100MHZ/50MHZ, I didn't use fixed ones.

by the way

Maxvla said:

well,
I wouldn't use his/her or he/she before i know the true identity.
I know most girls won't have the same interests as me.......but there are execptions....everyone is different, right?

oops said:
That player's fps isn't limited by the refresh rate, because the resault I heard from that player wasn't "not 100fps" but actually "not stable 100fps".

what i mean is it is an open gl game which is limited by your refresh rate. you aren't going to win on this one i'm afraid :D
What's your PCI/ AGP frequency? Mine is 100MHZ/50MHZ, I didn't use fixed ones.
fixed 33/66
well,
I wouldn't use his/her or he/she before i know the true identity.
I know most girls won't have the same interests as me.......but there are execptions....everyone is different, right?
oops! :D

say. you don't happen to be azn are you :D
<----R-a-n-k-------------

Back