• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

finally broken 13K with Ti4200 64MB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sorry......"Asian Girl Lover". I guess ur a guy who loves asian girls rather than a lover who IS an asian girl.

I think 1/2 asian 1/2 causasian make a nice blend myself.

oops said:

lol, by 1000 points.
and 4 of the 7 game tests I am above yours.

Isn't that a little not too impressive with a Radeon 9700 Pro?

(acutally that's the lowest 9700 Pro score I've "seen". Not to worry, I've Heard people with P4 1.6GHZ + 9700 Pro cannot get 100fps in cs.)

You need a faster CPU to get your score higher.

I'll show you my new score when I get a 9700 Pro.....soon......very soon....... :)

Doesnt matter, still beat you ... by a whole 1000 points =)
and my processor is fine, I wont be upgrading my processor in a while, untill something that worth buying will come out.
And yes you past me in 4 games, I past you in everything else .. by far, and if you didnt notice it .. your processor is x10 speed of mine.
Good score tho, have fun, I was just saying.

BTW that score, is stock no tweaking .. with little tweaking I can
easily pass 15k.

oops said:
the amount of system memory really don't help in video performance.......but the video memory speed ........I should get a Golden Sample or something like that, Gainward tricked me on that 3.5ns

anyway, Radeon 9700 Pro will take its place soon :)

Nice score Oops :) I'm holding out for the NV30 myself, but not buying it for 2 months after it actually hits the store shelves.

Silversinksam said:

Nice score Oops :) I'm holding out for the NV30 myself, but not buying it for 2 months after it actually hits the store shelves.
a very wallet conscious decision :D

Maxvla, help me a little bit here....

Maxvla.... in your signature: a P4 1.6A @2.66GHz (166fsb). Can you tell me the VCore use?

I am still struggling to run my P4 1.8A @2.71GHz (150fsb) without perfect stability. I did the paint trick to set the proc. at 1.700V default, but the VCore shown is 1.776V in Asus PC Probe Monitor and BIOS. WTF? The idle temp. is 43C, and 57C Max. loads. My mobo is Asus P4PE.

Thanks buddy...

Re: Maxvla, help me a little bit here....

asw7576 said:
Maxvla.... in your signature: a P4 1.6A @2.66GHz (166fsb). Can you tell me the VCore use?

I am still struggling to run my P4 1.8A @2.71GHz (150fsb) without perfect stability. I did the paint trick to set the proc. at 1.700V default, but the VCore shown is 1.776V in Asus PC Probe Monitor and BIOS. WTF? The idle temp. is 43C, and 57C Max. loads. My mobo is Asus P4PE.

Thanks buddy...
wow your chip doesn't like you :p

i'm at 1.68v which is actually +15% (1.75) but the abit board undervolts about .07v

btw. wouldn't 150fsb be 2600mhz not 2710?

Re: Maxvla, help me a little bit here....

asw7576 said:

Thanks buddy...

don't push too hard,

1.8A @ 2.71GHZ is already more than 50% overclocking....it's very very good already.

My 1.8A cannot do 2.71GHZ stable either, it can run that, but not stable at all.
And my 2.4B cannot even do 2.880GHZ stable...

Thanks guys...... Maybe It's time to give up and switch to C1 steppings next month. Maannn.... Overclocking business is really "good" in digging my wallet even deeper. I cannot stop myself from buying more new stuffs. It's becoming expensive hobby.....

Back