• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I may do that, I have a scanner that I onetime pulled the case out and I didn't uplug it so it fell and now it doesnt work. I would fix it but it wasnt that good of a scanner anyway.

I must say that, that is one creative mod. Well I guess I'm going on the fact that I would have never even thought of using a scanner to do a mod like that. hehe awsome job! :D

Seen it before...

The Looney Tunes posting in the case gallery at Virtual-Hideout.net have trying shoehorning a PC into just about anything the right (or wrong) size for one.

ive never had one do that to me...... only copiers............. cause they are only 12c normal CC lights........

i lik eit... it would make a great browsing/ folding computer! but the onboard vid that your woul dneed is no good maybe if you had Nforce2 /w Lan and sound...:D :eh?: :D

CrashOveride said:
i lik eit... it would make a great browsing/ folding computer! but the onboard vid that your woul dneed is no good maybe if you had Nforce2 /w Lan and sound...:D :eh?: :D

Yea, with a right angle bus extender:
AGPTX4-5 A or B
Then the killer vid card would show throught he window, sweet.

Back