• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AmigoThree

I may do that, I have a scanner that I onetime pulled the case out and I didn't uplug it so it fell and now it doesnt work. I would fix it but it wasnt that good of a scanner anyway.

beezee

I must say that, that is one creative mod. Well I guess I'm going on the fact that I would have never even thought of using a scanner to do a mod like that. hehe awsome job! :D

Captain Slug

Helpful Senior Member
Seen it before...

The Looney Tunes posting in the case gallery at Virtual-Hideout.net have trying shoehorning a PC into just about anything the right (or wrong) size for one.

The Spyder

ive never had one do that to me...... only copiers............. cause they are only 12c normal CC lights........

CrashOveride

i lik eit... it would make a great browsing/ folding computer! but the onboard vid that your woul dneed is no good maybe if you had Nforce2 /w Lan and sound...:D :eh?: :D

Wile E. Coyote0

Registered
CrashOveride said:
i lik eit... it would make a great browsing/ folding computer! but the onboard vid that your woul dneed is no good maybe if you had Nforce2 /w Lan and sound...:D :eh?: :D

Yea, with a right angle bus extender:
AGPTX4-5 A or B
Then the killer vid card would show throught he window, sweet.