• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finaly pics of my modded case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hunter00 said:
sorry icp is gay. like that.

Well for starters I'm really not an ICP fan. I wanted a wicked looking clown cause of my name and waht I used to be. The words in my sig are more about me then them. Cause at first look at me and then when you get to know me are two different things.

me too son, what you see ain't what you get . . .well it's part of what you get, the rest involves rough rough uh ya know, assuming you're a girl of course:) otherwise what you see is pretty much what you get . . .

hunter00 said:
uh ya know, assuming you're a girl of course:) otherwise what you see is pretty much what you get . . .

Well not all ladies are what they seems to be now adays. With music tho I'm a No Limit fan.

Well for me to do mine it took 1 can base and one can middle coat per side, but only one coat of clear. I did three coats of base, 5 of middle and 2 coats clear. With the paint I would ask a pro I belive it`s possible, but not sure how to do it.

Back