• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finish Build..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TorqueRanger

I have kind of finished my build with pics below .. My issue comes as I have a nice cooler that won't fit unless I take the top 2 fans out.. So I looking for an air cooler and I don't care if used or new but I am trying to keep it cheap.. The fans are ok but I would like to use quieter fans if possible for cheap..

Spec-
Case- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03 Red Steel
MB-MSI 970 Gaming AM3+ siza ATX
CPU-AMD FX-8320
GPU-Powercolor 280X
OS- Win 7 Ultimate
Heatsink-Spire TherMax Eclipse II(Won't Fit)
SSD-Samsung 850 EVO
Storage Drive-SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB 7200 RPM
Power Supply-Seasonic M12 II Bronze Edition 850W PSU
Ram-G.SKILL Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900) Desktop Memory Model F3-14900CL9D-8GBSR

Yes I modded some stuff like taking the HD cage that blocks the lowest 120mm fan..
20160214_172500.jpg

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
It's hard to tell what you've got going on from just this one picture but what I see looks good. If you are looking for a CPU HSF, I would recommend the Hyper 212 EVO It's cheap, quiet and plenty efficient. I think that you'll like it. I have one on an AMD 6 core CPU and my new-to-me Intel 6 core i7 and it works great.

Please share more on this build.

OP
TorqueRanger

TorqueRanger

I post more pics and what kind of pics are you looking for ??
I was looking at the 212 evo but I have to make sure it will not hit the fans ..(Will post pics to show what I mean )

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
I post more pics and what kind of pics are you looking for ??
I was looking at the 212 evo but I have to make sure it will not hit the fans ..(Will post pics to show what I mean )

Take as many pictures as you think show off your build. Take a shot of the entire rig from the front, side, back, diaginal, or what ever you like. We want to share in your excitement.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Very nice looking rig. I like the fan controller you installed. Very clean and functional which is just my style. Good airflow and what not. Well done sir.