• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finished my PC-60 water cooling setup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Super Nintendo

Hey all,

I got my water cooling setup finish last night and its working great. I just need to switch one of the fans around to see which way is better for temps. But I need a place to host my pics. I'm taking them tonight and would like to post them on the forum for you all to see.

sorry it took a while but I got my pictures hosted and here is my finished water cooling system.

openside.jpg

topofcase.jpg

cpublock.jpg

rad.jpg

Clean looking setup ;)

I suggest to place the fan on the rad for sucking out the air,otherwise you will be placing hot air inside the case :)

GoingH2o said:
Clean looking setup ;)

I suggest to place the fan on the rad for sucking out the air,otherwise you will be placing hot air inside the case :)

But if he sucks air out, the heatercore will be cooled with already hot air :eek: I'm planning on the same setup with this rad mounting on top. But I think the fan will be on the outside and the shroud inside :)

Nice setup and nice fan grill !!! :cool:

The_Punisher29 said:

But if he sucks air out, the heatercore will be cooled with already hot air :eek: I'm planning on the same setup with this rad mounting on top. But I think the fan will be on the outside and the shroud inside :)

Nice setup and nice fan grill !!! :cool:

That is why i dont think using a push/pull config is worthed when the radiator is mounted on top :-/

Very nice man. What kinda temps do you get inside the case now that you are watercooling? (NOT CPU, Ambient Case)

I don't have anything to find out about the ambient temps in the case since I got no temp monitor.

Thanks for the comments.

and about the fans I have tryed a lot of ways with the fans. Having them both blow into the heatercore, having the fan out side blow in the heatercore and the fan inside blow in the case. But the setup how I got it now is the best temps and that is having the inside fan blow through the core and the outside blow the hot air out of the case.

wannaoc said:
Stupid question from a w/c noob but what is the T divider for? It seems it blocks the PCI/AGP cards and makes changing a big pain in the ars.

It is used to fill the water system and get rid of all the bubbles ;)

So the fan just blow air in the cases... Maybe it's better for your WC system temps but wouldn't the case temp get higher ? That would disturb the air tunnel... anyway, I'll try out with my futur system
:)

the tube at the top of the case is the t-line.

punisher the fans are blowing out of the case. I have tryed it with the fans blowing in and both blowing on the core but having the push/pull with the air going out of the case gets the lowest temps.

T-line questions

Great setup Super,

Have a few questions about the T-line? How did you cap it?
Was is as difficult to bleed as I am reading? How long did it take to bleed the system?

Good job. I like the green.

The layout reminds me of mine... just different LoL!

super
Great minds think alike. After discussing the situation with you about the pc60, I to found out that the D-Tek Heater core will fit in the top. Looks good. One suggestion, you might want to change your filler tube to the middle part of the tee and your return to the straight barb. I think you will get better flow through the system.

Back