• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finsihed Hard Drive Mod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Turando

fully working, done in my schools chemistry vacuum room;)

Attachments

• picture 008.jpg
    picture 008.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1,188
soon to have ultrabright LED's in there, and an internal water cooling system.

Cheers, Turando

yeh, will do that when i get water cooling equip. in, this drive will be running linux 9.0. was thinking about putting a trim around it, so i wacked it on, and it looked crappy because it covered to much.

Cheers, Turando

how are you gonna devise an internal WATERCOOLER? Im very intrigued. BTW, nice looking mod.

its in the making;) needs alot of copper, and hours of milling time

was also considering another kind of cooling, but thats a secret;)

Cheers, Truando

it will be internally cooled, as in inside the hdd, when this is finished i will be sure to post pics.

Turando

Turando said:
it will be internally cooled, as in inside the hdd, when this is finished i will be sure to post pics.

Turando

I'm going to say thats impossible. But... what I want you to do, is prove me wrong. If you can prove me wrong, I will be very impressed. The window mod is extreme, and if you can pull off the internal watercooling you very well could be a god.

what is there to cool in the hdd thats not blocked by the plater?

just wait, if i tell you anything now, it will be a waste of time doing it. nothings impossible;)

Back