• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

First Case mod DONE!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Emericana

now all i need to do is wait for my 8k3a+ to arrive from newegg and i can start rebuildin my pc.
On the top i am gonna get some more stickers to cover up the few errors i made w/ the dremel.

OP
Emericana

Emericana

The GLUE o whateer you wanna call it that looks like it is on the window is the epoxy from the flame window. since there is no removable mobo tray in those pics you can just see right through

OP
Emericana

Emericana

came with 8k3a.... i got a beta version of the board (was missing a lot of stuff) from newegg for some reason and before i rma'd it (awaiting 8k3a+ now) i swiped the epox sticker that came with it.

Starfoxer

World's Biggest E-Thug
looks awesome. nice cut on the flame window. i like the
elctrical tape, i use that on my wires too. :p

peppy

sweet, blacklabel rules, though i just got a zero cause the skate shop here had like no selection and i broke the jim gagne deck i had, 1 question,:) how are u goin to mount the mobo since u put the blklbl flame on the place where the screws goin, or does that case have a slide out mobo tray?

OP
Emericana

Emericana

no it is a lianli so it is a slide in revmovable tray. i dont have that in yet since i am currently setting up my stuff on it.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
looks awesome, love the black label. But like one said already, it you could get some trim it would look even sweeter.:D