• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Flash

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Flash is as easy as you let it be, I mean I can do thing s the first time that take other forever, and they can do things in a sec that take me a year.. it's all about your talents... but I agree that Flashkit is the best Flash site out there

is flash a really hard thing to learn??
Well, that depends on the program you choose to do your flash with...if you use a "quickie" kit, like Firestarter, or Swish, then you will be making flash animations in no time at all...Macromedia Flash 5 is alot harder to grasp. The small things are easy to pick up, but the quickies do alot of the programming for you...Flash 5 has no presets for you to choose, it's all custom, but worth the time to learn, because it is the best flash program out there...

ya flash is real fun, but u can become addicted so easily. I also love director, specially the new 3d features in 8.5, man these are cool!

oh ya, if ya have some spare cash, u can always buy the tutorial books, the walk throughs cover everything, and i really learn better if i can read and see what is going on. The basic book will give u a real good grasp of HOW flash works, it takes a different mindset as most programs do, but once u grasp the "way" of thinking, its a breeze.

Back