• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FMP on Front Page, and looking for more content

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deadlysyn

Folding Team Content Editor, Who Dolk'd my stars S

I am also looking for more content for the FP, so if you have something, and would like to see it on O/C, feel free to shoot me a PM, and I will do what I can to get it posted up. I hadn't noticed that this was put up nearly a week ago, due to still being out of town, and decided to check.

If you have anything that you would like to see get some exposure from the front page, feel free to shoot me a PM, and I will send you the email address to send it to, where I will get it forwarded to the front page. Also, be on the look out for Sydney's Linux Folding Guide, which is coming soon.

ozzlo

Senior whose title will pier
I'm surprised you havn't come after me and threatened to beat me with a stick If I don't cough up the new vid...

The ending was FUBAR and now I can't figure out how to re-work it. Will take another stab at it on the 25th...

OP
deadlysyn

deadlysyn

Folding Team Content Editor, Who Dolk'd my stars S
Let me know how it goes and I will get it to the FP ASAP. No need to be beating anyone with sticks, I'm out of town anyway (back in Coos Bay, OR again, heading to Medford in a couple days) due to a family emergency. I can't really do too much, considering my only net access is my BlackBerry. I should be on my way home on Friday, then a couple days to rest, and back to full speed. I kind of feel an emptiness considering my wife and daughter are still at home, and I had to shut down my only folding rig. My PM box is still open, although I may be slow to respond, I will get back to every one with something to contribute.

Edit: By the way, ozzlo, aren't you in Eugene? I would offer to swing out that way for a :beer: but things have been so crazy, I haven't had a chance to get ahold of anyone besides family. Maybe my next trip up this way will be more for leisure, and then I might be able to swing your way.