• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Folding folding and.... .... folding. What else was it going to be?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
We are chasing 3 and being chased by 1. It really looks like we will drop out of the top 10 teams for about 10 months then get back into it. Then we could drop to the #9 position a few months after that. We are making good steady progress. We are showing our resiliance by not giving up. Don't give up. We will rule the world again if we just keep going. Element AI is still on my talking points radar so... The team is really just the one user. They have 3 active users but GuillaumeSmaha is folding with more power than a 1060 which is where the other two active teammates are. Guillaume is earning over a billion points per day. Fact (not a fun fact unless it is) is that Guillaume is french for William. Will.I.Am for those in Florida. Not sure how that's interesting or anything but I reasearched it and that's what I found. Now my exhaustive research (5 min or less) did not come up with anything more than that. If you would, at least to yourself if not out loud or replied to here, would you please make a connection between that fact and a motivational speech for more folding. If you could do that I'd be appreciative.

Now I know I spend a lot of time talking about how we are the small team that can. Element AI is smaller. That's true. I don't include teams like Elemet AI in my thought process because they are a tech company with lots of gear. Teams like Nvidia may be smaller. EVGA. There are smaller teams but they are using corporate dollars. I'm not bashing them. I'm not. They are doing good things the same as any of us. They are. We are happy to have them. The difference lies somewhere in the fact that we are loosely connected individuals spending our own time and money to do this as a hobby.

<time shift> ( While typing this, I had to go out in the field and now I'm picking it back up again. It may be disjointed.)

Top 20 are earning 1 million ppd or more.
Top 7 are earning 10 million ppd or more.
Top 3 are earning 20 million ppd or more.
Top 2 are earning well over 40 million but slightly less than 50 million ppd.

Earthdog has earned his first 100 million! WOOT! Milestone milestone. Firsts are always best.
Ollyburger hs earned 20 million. Thank you much.

We are fielding 49 active team members. Down 2.

I'm not sure what else to write so let's call it good and enjoy the day ahead.

Last edited:
Back