• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Folding server for points is down until Thursday for maintenance

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

orion456

From Standord folding forum:

A handful of Stanford-hosted FAH servers—including a stats server— will be undergoing scheduled maintenance starting today until Thursday. Points should not be affected; however, they may not be reported on the website until after maintenance is completed. Thanks for your understanding!

JrClocker

AKA: JrMiyagi
If you want to check your point history while it's down, check out my app (link in my signature).

JrClocker

The main screen gives you daily production by slot, and totals what has been produced during a given day.

If you go to the "stats" menu, you can pull up another window that breaks it down even more.

Every time you close and restart the [email protected] app, it deletes the log file. To help get around this, my app keeps a "perpetual" log file. When it starts, it compares what is in its perpetual log file to the log file created by the [email protected] app...and "sinks" them up. So, if you know you are going to turn off your PC for a second, make sure the app is running to "copy" the log file. Then, when you restart you will have all of your history.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Being on Eastern time, I'm thinking that they won't get this done today because it's almost 5 PM when on Pacific time it's only 1 PM. I need my points fix!

JrClocker

But...we will all post mega-massive-super-duper-fabulous-outstanding-earth-shattering-lEEt-huge-jumbo-exceptional-enormous-terrific-gigantic-stupendous-immense-excellent-colossal-remarkable-mammoth-giant point updates when it comes back up!

OP
orion456

orion456

But...we will all post mega-massive-super-duper-fabulous-outstanding-earth-shattering-lEEt-huge-jumbo-exceptional-enormous-terrific-gigantic-stupendous-immense-excellent-colossal-remarkable-mammoth-giant point updates when it comes back up!

BUT it is NEVER ENOUGH !!! <---- bring on the fix !

belorsch

Folding Monk
Using Jr's app, the calculator, and exoc last reported stats I think I'm sitting at a total of 35,485,xxx at 12 am Est 9/16. I'm thinking that would still land me on page 1. Woot!
Normally it would have been a bit more but my machine locked up for some reason on 9/14.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior

That's just what my wife was saying the other day. :)

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
I was just checking the time and my watch says it's Friday.... still no stats. Nuts.