• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Folding???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Spec_Ops2087

OK I see a lot of people with the fold thing in it....WHAT IS FOLDING...lol....I hear SO much about it but no one said what it actually is....could I "fold"...does it cost money...what is the point about the teams...thanx

Spec

nmmmmm.....sorry but I didn't notice the post with the explination about it...I will dedicate my comp to it!!! maybe I will in some way save lives!!! :)

I WILL FOLD!!!!!

Spec

Spec, you joined just at the right time! (Although any time is good :) )

There is a contest going on with a XP1600 as the prize!!

Check out the sticky.

AND WELCOME TO THE FOLD!

another question tha tI have not found an answer....when it is minimized in the tray is it still folding but with less power...and when I want to do a FULL fold do I just go to fullscreen...thanx...and

BTW FOLD ON!!!!

Spec

Spec_Ops2087 said:
another question tha tI have not found an answer....when it is minimized in the tray is it still folding but with less power...and when I want to do a FULL fold do I just go to fullscreen...thanx...and

BTW FOLD ON!!!!

Spec

It folds full power in the tray. When you have the graphic open it slows down a bit. Most of us keep it in the tray and use Fold Monitor to keep track of the WUs.[you want the exe. ver. that does not require perl] Welcome to the fold!!!!!

Last edited:
that was a dead link and also...I guess it is folding but I don't hear any noise....should it be quit when it is folding?

Spec

Back