• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Foobar Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zerileous

Just downloaded this neat program but i can not find a whole lot of doccumentation on it. Have been through the settings but don't know what they all mean. I am interested in the mass tagger program (i convert my .wav files to MP3 to play in the car and tagging is a chore-yes the car can read the tags) I downloaded the normal version. So far i like it but all the settings are a bit cryptic.

I my current audo setup is in sig, i dont notice a huge sound quality difference between this and winamp 5, but it does seem slightly clearer. Are there any must have settings here? Is there anything i should know about using foobar?

So far i like it. I am using .wav out instead of direct sound. Also i am not very good with eq settings so if anyone has some that they like for metal/tool/APC type music (yeah i know they vary alot) i would love to have them sent to me via ftp or direct connect.

Thanks, Z.

CrashOveride

Um... with converting and taggins songs... Cdex is what I use and it can get CDDB info and tags your songs for you (only works when it's from a CD though).

But that doesn't quite have to do with foobar :p :-/

Zuzzz

Premium Member
Try a program called Audiograbber. You can select files like you do in Windows Explorer and it will convert them all one after the other. (Get a good MP3 encoder codec to improve sound quality)

Z