• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FOP-32 or Alpha PAL6035?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aman99

Hi i have both a GlobalWin FOP-32 and an Alpha PAL6035 heatsink with a YS-tech fan. Which one should I use to cool a Duron [email protected] 1 ghz? I have them both already, so I just want to know which one is a better cooler? I am thinking I should go with the Alpha but i just want to make sure.

Aaron

Phil

theres not a lot between them especially with the same fan. A lot of people will tell you the alpha but this isn't exactly true. They are probabally about evenly matched but you should try them both and compare.

batboy

Senior Moment
Yep, I also say try them both and see which one does the best. I have both coolers too, but on my system, the FOP edged out the Alpha. I even tried mounting the fan sucking and blowing on both setups. The FOP with the fan blowing was the winner and it's even better now that I'm using a 80 mm fan.