• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

For Geniuses ONLY

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Heydre,

I don't understand why you insist on using a 330W PSU, especially from Enermax. If you're going for an overclock, I think you should either get an antec 400, or just about anything else that's rated higher. That way, it'll keep all your voltages stable. Also, when you're ready to upgrade, you'll have a decent PSU.

I'll be using an Antec 460W myself.

If you have a voltmeter (or MBM), take a close look at those voltages. If they fall more than 5% outside the rated voltage, then you found your problem (then and now).

this thread is old and the member long gone, he only osted for this thread, but the only prob i see is he was mountiing the HSF wrong. thats the ONLY way u could overheat multiple CPU's on different mobo's w/ the same HSF

I think he was mounting the HSF wrong, but was too arrogant to see or accept it.

Just a note about bios temps, In bios, I get temp readings the same as I do after running a couple of hours of P95 if I leave th bios open until the temp maxes out. It would apperar the bios loads the CPU nearly 100%

Back