• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

For OC3d and Maxvla: Contest over

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Arkaine23

Captain Random Senior Evil
The grand prize drawing is almost upon us!

If you've folded a few points on your own name in order to participate, now's probably a good time to switch back to OC3d. I hope the next contest will take into account that the members of OC3d fold a lot more than 5 points/week each, and that we can be auto-entered and not have to switch usernames next time around.

Maxvla, I'm ready to add your power to OC3d's tally sheet, and may I say- Welcome aboard the 3dmark Team's massive folding effort!!

Been doing some pruning and sowing of the old farm, and it should see some gains in the next 2 weeks. Also starting my admin apprenticeship with overdoze and the company he works for today. Will be trying to sneak a few boxen for us...

Whirlpool and The_Raging_Dutchmen our hot on our tails along with a good dozen other big producers. But there's at least that many above us that we can pass. And as we grow, I'm confident we can storm Stanford's Top 10 list!

Last edited:

Maxvla

Gnerma said:

The info your looking for is here.

The contest is over, but the grand prize winner hasn't been announced yet.
so all the results are counted. i don't need to fold anymore for the contest?

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
Maxvla said:

so all the results are counted. i don't need to fold anymore for the contest?

that is correct, the contest 'ended' as scheduled, just the crowning of the GP winner was pushed back for the IRC evet!

FOLD ON
NAS

Maxvla

NASsoccer said:

that is correct, the contest 'ended' as scheduled, just the crowning of the GP winner was pushed back for the IRC evet!

FOLD ON
NAS
okie dokie :)