• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

For_Those_We_Lost

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OP
dumpa

dumpa

We need more people. I have 3 computers folding 24/7.
That's only 4.4 GHz of folding power :(

Join us!

;)

OP
dumpa

dumpa

woot.jpg

DeepScience

Super Kiwi
The points on these latest proteins are just silly. Look at the number of work units completed compared to those folding for years.

But its all good, and there's definately someone trying to catch ya. ;)

bubba gump

Well, i had to turn one of my cpu's (my [email protected]) to get my over the 10k hill from this weekend ( was at 9999.81 :|) so and i wouldnt have gotten pts till today (other rigs arent 24/7 and at a office) so ya...but i just moved it back now to FTWl, it did a couple wu's for hte orig name, and my 2100+ is nearly 24/7....

gg

Seal

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

congrats everyone yay! how many members do we actually have?

mdcomp

Classic Administrator
This is great!! Woohoo! Congrats everyone. I will be adding a 24/7 xp1600 this weekend. So get ready for an increase in production. Hopefully more to come soon.

mdcomp

Classic Administrator
I just finished getting the 1600, that increase must have come from somewhere else, lol. This is great. Expect another increase today and in the days to come from the 1600+.