• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fortron 350 watt PSU and new memory, random reboots :(

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

toxicrain

I recently got new memory (HyperX PC3000) and a fortron 350 watt PSU. Ever since I put these in, I've been getting random reboots. It could be 2 days without one, or it could be 2 hours. I've tried playing with my fsb, memory timings, and voltages for the longest time. Nothing seems to help.

Here is my voltages and rails according to 8rda:

volt.JPG

Is anything wrong with these? Could I be getting random reboots because of the PSU? Should I try modding it in anyway? All specs in sig...

RIPUS

Registered
just like that, did you test your memory with memtest?

almost sure there is the problem. use to have the same thing and since i change mem stick, everything's fine

annyway, give it a try, it cost nothing

Daemonfly

I'd check the memory first as well.

You say you just got it? So you have another stick? I'd remove the new memory and just use what you had temporarily. If the system still reboots, then it might be the PSU. If it stops rebooting, then it was the RAM.

Even if they're great brands, you can still get duds once in a while.

- Also, I see you're OC'ed. You could try backing down the OC a bit to see if thats the casue.