• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Forum Wars (Summer Wars) 2009

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
lol, I got nothing to do today so PM then say you sent it. ;)

Gonna rent me a 72" fan. :D (If they have one)

Depending on how much they are I might rent two, get a push pull thingy going. :D

It'll have to be later in the wars though, I'm flat broke right now. Looking forward to putting those H20 kiddies to shame though.

Just to mention that I am totally siked for this! I should be able to bench at around 3.8ghz on air for 3dmark tests and cinebench, while I actually just ran a super pi test at 4ghz and geekbench is pretty quick so I should be able to bench at 4ghz there too! Looking for some pretty good numbers on my part for an "E" class rig! Woot woot!

I have a question.Say my OC isnt able to run 3dmark06 but it can run all other benchmarks.Can i run a differnt OC for 3Dmark06? Or do all OC's need to be the same for each benchmark?

You can run whatever OC you want for whatever benchmark. The only one that counts toward scoring (via the OC bonus) is SuperPi.

I guess Im not a member. I sent a PM off to get this taken care of but hasnt yet that I know of. If anyone can expedite that process it would be great.

Hey EarthDog,

My internet is very slow here at work so I can't check myself till later.
Did you change over to the OCF team ? That still needed to be done last time I looked.

Details about changing over were in the PM. I cannot change teams. I think MIAH has it covered though for temp access to FW participants so all good.

I currently only see 2 forums in the 3dmk section so I guess access hasnt been granted yet.

Back