• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free EVGA SLI motherboard with purchase of 7800GTX or 7800GT

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aslan

i wouldnt mind getting something like it but i got an intel rig so i cant use that mobo. also that was mentioned in another thread as well

BLcK said:
i wouldnt mind getting something like it but i got an intel rig so i cant use that mobo. also that was mentioned in another thread as well
you can always ebay it.

Hmmm ... Jetway is making these mobos for EVGA. Single review I found for the Jetway NF4 SLI mobo had an unspectacular OC. Tempting though ....

check gundamit's post. Evga mobos = Jetway's...

It should be fine as a basic SLI board but I doubt there will be any overclocking to write home about

I was about do this but, when I checked the price on the mobo elsewhere it was definately not worth it, 7800gts are going for $400 all over the place and this board costs $139 and it would probably be hard to sell this board, and if you make any extra money in my opinion it wouldn't be worth it.

Avg said:
I was about do this but, when I checked the price on the mobo elsewhere it was definately not worth it, 7800gts are going for $400 all over the place and this board costs $139 and it would probably be hard to sell this board, and if you make any extra money in my opinion it wouldn't be worth it.
its only worth it if you can sell the mobo for like 80ish+ cuz its like 450 from evga so thats like 370 right there

BLcK said:
its only worth it if you can sell the mobo for like 80ish+ cuz its like 450 from evga so thats like 370 right there

To me that's not enough for all the trouble that I'd have to go through, like putting it up for sale, negatiating and sending it, I dont' know I can get $20 in a lot less time and effort.

I'll take the mobo for $50 shipped. lol. If interested, PM me. :D

I would say keep the board. Lots of good news about it.

Last edited:
Back