• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free NIN Live BluRay/DVD Download

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

S3CUR3

Wow! I'm excited for this... not to mention the *free* new album, too. Very cool.

JonSimonzi

I haven't liked anything NiN has put out since The Fragile. But, I am a fan of free, so I'll probably check it out. Plus, if it's a live DVD, probably includes performances of older songs anyway.

Prime

****ing WIN! I went to a Lights in the Sky concert, best show that ive ever seen. thanks alot :D

drewcrew73

Wish the 1080p blu-ray version was up for download. guess i'll have to settle for the 720 for now :cry:

OP
Pinky

Pinky

I haven't liked anything NiN has put out since The Fragile. But, I am a fan of free, so I'll probably check it out. Plus, if it's a live DVD, probably includes performances of older songs anyway.

I'm a huge fan of the earlier stuff, and the newer material is hit/miss (hate to admit Trent's drug use was part of his art). It wouldn't surprise me if Trent took honest stock in what he's accomplished before/after getting clean and realized he should just hang it up. :D

He produces now, so I thnk he's going to be the next Ric Ocasek. :rolleyes:

OP
Pinky

Pinky

I downloaded the DL DVD version and the video and audio quality are top notch. Really professional grade, better than a lot of official releases!

Alucard

Awesome.. thank you. I saw them fall of 08... by far one of the top 3 sickest shows I've seen live or otherwise. I love with teeth and year zero. Reznor keeps evolving as a person and artist!

ArcticPenguin

thanks, ive been waiting for this to come out. i dig projects like this.
makes people more involved in the music they listen to.

I realize most artists want to make lots of $ being a "rock star", but their quality is horrible compared to efforts like this.