• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Freezing problem.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

vx

Okay, I have a freezing problem when I play NBA LIVE 2006, I'm not sure if its hardware related or the software itself, because I tested NFS-MW and everything is fine, no freezing at all. It's also Prime stable, would you happen to know the cause of this? Mabe its my graphics card?, overclocked beyond the safe zone, but theres no Artifacts either. Any suggestions, ideas, and opinion would be GREAT! :santa:

p|astic

i've had doom, and wow go all batty on completely prime stable systems. i say don't worry about it being hardware/software problems. my vote is "unstable" OC. try playing a couple hours at stock.

ckj

Well if your overclock is unstable, then your computer will make mistakes in computation and this can lead to a crash. By playing at stock, your computer should stable so any problems you have are due to components or software.

Basically it's ruling out the fact that your overclock may be unstable.