• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Frogs Still Pulling Away!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
D

DorrellCO

The Frogs are tearing it up guys. They are now producing about 800 more WU's aday by [email protected] They Averaged 3200 for them last week and 2400 for us!!! Not sure how to speed us up but, but I am doing what I can. Got two of three crunchers going and need a replacement mobo to get the 3rd going but don't have the cash at the moment.

I think Dave maybe holding back some aswell. His output looks a little low?!

Crunch, Crunch, Crunch.....:beer:

Tek

Registered
Hmmmm...........didn't think adding a lowly P4 to my farm would help......that much :D

OP
D

DorrellCO

Tek said:
Hmmmm...........didn't think adding a lowly P4 to my farm would help......that much :D
How you doing Tek? That must be a prototype P4 4500??:D

Tek

Registered
Uh.........yea................that's it. :burn: Doing pretty good buddy, miss ya over at the pond.

"It's nice to be a frog...........you get to eat what bugs you."

OP
D

DorrellCO

:eek:
amdstat.jpg

ocstat.jpg

Speaks for itself!!!

OP
D

DorrellCO

Tek said:

"It's nice to be a frog...........you get to eat what bugs you."
Heheheh, some ofthem bugs I havn't been able to swallow just yet. I will make a few posts now and then.

TC

Senior Seti Addict
Sorry toadies - stats aren't quite adding up. Seems to vary a little depending on where you look. This past week we out produced you by nearly 4000 units.

Funny - I noticed a flattened frog in my driveway this afternoon. Looks as if it didn't hop fast enough as I was backing out. Coincidence? :p

Sir-Epix

Here is news on the Horsemen front: We just ordered more run for our seti queue server, and carl is giving us a faster processor along with more ram. We are overhauling some kids computer which will be crunching full time, and are swapping processors with him so we can have a dual 500MHz computer. Katmai cores very nice indeed. I almost have enough money to buy my AX-7 for my AMD so I can overclock, and that is what is happenin here.

deez

On the thing DorrellCO posted frogs have 6138 on Mar31

On the link wookie posted frogs have -2539 on Mar 31

one or both is wrong or else somebody left or switched names and that messed up the totals

Jay See Bee

Registered
Time zone difference, 6000+wu is right for March 31st

One frog dumped 3200+wu yesterday. ;)

deez said:
On the thing DorrellCO posted frogs have 6138 on Mar31

On the link wookie posted frogs have -2539 on Mar 31

one or both is wrong or else somebody left or switched names and that messed up the totals

Jay See Bee

Registered
We lost two members with 5000+wu in the pass week, that's why you produced 4000wu more than us :)

[email protected] stats are pretty accurate but don't take into account for lost members.

TC said:
Sorry toadies - stats aren't quite adding up. Seems to vary a little depending on where you look. This past week we out produced you by nearly 4000 units.

JigPu

Inactive Pokémon Moderator
Perhaps we shouldn't have given them advance warning... It seems they have been hopping franticly lately to stay ahead.

We must hop (er... move...) faster!! :D
JigPu

Tek

Registered
Frogs don't lie, by the way did I mention to tell you about my new Merlin powered 18' prop cooled P4 at 6.2g? :p

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
Tek said:
Frogs don't lie, by the way did I mention to tell you about my new Merlin powered 18' prop cooled P4 at 6.2g? :p

hey!

wanna exchange urs for one of my prototype ClawHammerII @ 5.4GHz?? i have quite a few of them..... don't mind to swap one for ur little P4 for my little nephew. :D