• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Frozen CPU $16 rheobus

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MEAT BAG

Finally got ahold of a decent digital camera.
623-1007-36338.jpg

Only complant is that all the stencile for cutting the holes was off a little.

OP
MEAT BAG

MEAT BAG

oops i mean baybus. The lcd is in my sig.
DVIator? do you mean what i use to connnect the apple monitor to my PC? Its Apple's ADC to DVI converter.

s9am_me

Registered
I got my fanbus from frozencpu from $16 too!! what a great deal!! yeah the stencil was a bit off for me too. or maybe i just drilled wrong. anyways.. works like a charm. and the LEDs are sweeeeeet :D

fanbus1.jpg

OP
MEAT BAG

MEAT BAG

Ive been planing to stealth the drives just havent had the time.

X2sandman

Holy crap i just realized, you have a 22"lcd. Man i saw one at comp usa the other day andi was in awe. I thought i was all hardcore with my 18.1"

grim

i sort of figured the price had gone up. wanted to inform people befor they got too excited about getting one for 16

OP
MEAT BAG

MEAT BAG

I didnt know the price had gone up. It must have happened after i posted. YEs LCD's are expensive but the cinema display series looks just as good as my 17" trinitron and takes up less space which i needed for my dorm. Makes watching anime easier too.