• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG Frozen-Q Apex mATX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OP
Duality92

Duality92

Registered

Little update, things are getting done :) Lots of work to do with a two week deadline!! Tube combs galore :D

Also, it kind of hurts modifying a custom made case, but it needs to be done! :)

Last edited:

Dalchi Frusche

Little update, things are getting done :) Lots of work to do with a two week deadline!! Tube combs galore :D

Also, it kind of hurts modifying a custom made case, but it needs to be done! :)

I feel your deadline pain man. I still have a lot of fabrication and paint to cram into this week. Going to be some early mornings for me. Keep up the great work!

OP
Duality92

Duality92

Registered

Getting moar done! pump installed and plumbed. Missing a ST30 280 because I realized because of the Z170 board 8-pin location, it simply will not fit with the 45mm thick. Also missing the reservoir from Frozen-Q.

OP
Duality92

Duality92

Registered

Last picture update before the final shots! This build has so many cables, it's proving to be quite a challenge, with the help of my 3D printer, it makes it easier!

OP
Duality92

Duality92

Registered
With my entry into the gigabyte 30th anniversary case mod competition, voting is now enabled for the "fan favorite" this enables you to win prizes too! You can select more than one build for your vote and you can vote once a day until the 19th of December!

Vote here! http://event.gigabyte.us/mod2win/vote/

I'd appreciate your vote if you think my build is worth it! :)

Dalchi Frusche

With my entry into the gigabyte 30th anniversary case mod competition, voting is now enabled for the "fan favorite" this enables you to win prizes too! You can select more than one build for your vote and you can vote once a day until the 19th of December!

Vote here! http://event.gigabyte.us/mod2win/vote/

I'd appreciate your vote if you think my build is worth it! :)

It's definitely worth it *thumbs up*