• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

fry's ad

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wildbilly2k

well i look at the fry's electronics ad everyweek and i saw this deal for a cpu mobo combo

it has a Epox 4g4a+ mother board and a pentium4 2.4ghz processor that runs at 533mhz fsb

is this a good deal for 270$???

and does this board do very well compare to the asus p4pe

miketay89

Registered
I have that same mobo on the way now. Should be here by Sat so hopefully its a good oc'er.

OP
wildbilly2k

wildbilly2k

cool looks like im soon going to switch to the dark side of the force and move to intel but hey the dark side usually wins:)
i only need 24$ to afford this great combo and i already have ram that does pc2700 speeds so im almost set for overclocking. But i do need to get a heat sink and fan any suggestions?

OP
wildbilly2k

wildbilly2k

ok heres an update i guess im not getting it cause the deal ended today and there is no way i can get to frys electronics between now and when they close:( :( :( ooh well maybe ill be able to find this deal online somewhere