• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FUGGER's next generation cascade

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The main problem like i said before is that the processors just break down along with the surrounding hardware, and this happens within a matter of hours. Not to mention how difficult it is to keep replenishing the supply of ln2, lh2, or dry ice.

Effulgence- did you read the first post????

its a liquid helium cooling system. the only thing your expending is electricity.

zabomb4163 said:
Effulgence- did you read the first post????

its a liquid helium cooling system. the only thing your expending is electricity.

lol I don't think he did:p

So really what is this? Is it a home made phase changer cooler but instead of using r404 or something he is using helium? If it is sounds good. Helium is readily available from party stores and stuff like that for balloons. Seems very interesting.

Constantinos said:
So really what is this? Is it a home made phase changer cooler but instead of using r404 or something he is using helium? If it is sounds good. Helium is readily available from party stores and stuff like that for balloons. Seems very interesting.
the problem with it is there nead to be probley 4 stage cascade cooler like r404 > argon > LN2 > helum as you can see each lare will have to be big enuf to take all the heat from the last lare so on so on

Constantinos said:

Well I wouldn't really call it "home made"... the guy makes them for a living. Custom made? Yes.

LoL!

That cascade is one of the most badass high tech cooling I've ever seen. I bet it pulls some serious kW to power 3 or 4 stages.

Pure wow.

Now... I'm just waiting for some dumdass to mention "..and then we slap a peltier on that evap..."

Paxmax said:
LoL!

That cascade is one of the most badass high tech cooling I've ever seen. I bet it pulls some serious kW to power 3 or 4 stages.

Pure wow.

Now... I'm just waiting for some dumdass to mention "..and then we slap a peltier on that evap..."
yes that whoud bs funny adding somthing that will act more like heater than a cooler

squeakygeek said:
Nice cooling setup, but why not add a peltier between the evap and the cpu for a little bit of extra cooling power?

Haha, I know you are kidding.

You are kidding, right?? Because if you wern't... woah.

I can see why they would try this. To go to the most extreme. But I wish I had just a small percentage of the money they will spend just to get my folding farm running.

Last edited:
its when you make AC like 50hz, 60hz, 70hz , 90hz most ac moters will run at difrent speeds 3000 rpm ,3600rpm, 4200rpm 5400rpm
and some run at 1/2 that speed or 1/3 of that speed

Back