• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Full-tower Cases?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FunkyWalka

Does anyone know of a good *inexpensive* Full-tower Case that can fit an average heatercore w/ plenty of room for all the other watercooling essentials?

ronin1967

Don't be fooled by the price, for a water rigging newbie you couldn't ask for better. It has all the great features and a low price tag. A few stickers and you could even make it look 'pretty'.

juliendogg

wow, that noble computers case looks sweet too, surely can't beat that price, jus consider the 300w psu as a freebie :)

EluSiOn

http://www.noblepcs.com/product.asp?0=208&1=209&3=330

GREAT price and GREAT Full tower..... I didn't choose it because it look ugly..... call me a fruitcake or what... but I bought Chieftec AX Dragon Series from newegg.com + PS for US$90...

However... for $35 to get that Full Tower, sure it didnt have the look but it is BAD *** still...... I am working on the myth that nice water-cooling disco lighted computer case can pick up more chicks than a Mustang GT

JFettig

Hey! I showered! Senior
ok, you dont need a full tower for a wc system, i wish i didnt have mine.... ill sell you mine:p

morotorium

Registered
I really like my Lian Li case, but I must admit I am definelty "conservitive" when it comes to modding the actual case itself... The case in the links above looks great for a wc setup- pleany of room- In fact, almost looks like more room above the power supply then my almost 200 dollar case. Looks like a good buy!