• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

funny probmlems with A7V133-C

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ayrton

here it is - the problem that make me go HM

with 1004 ver. of bios (mobo A7V133-C and Duron 700) fsb works just fine on 145MHz (CAS2) with MP 6.5, and make my duron go to 942MHz with vcore 1.75. runs stable. But when I try to change to MP 7 to make it to 1015MHz (vcore now 1.85), system boot-up normal but the USB mouse (Microsoft IntelliMouse Optiacl) ist detected. system works fine, 3Dmark loops and loops and everything is ok, but my mouse is't working. When I try 10x100MHz combo, again everything runs fine and mouse is working. what I can do to make my sistem runs 145MHz FSB and the CPU on 1015 with the mouse present?

second problem

I flashed bios with 1005A and the latest 1006 beta, with hope that this will solve the first problem. but now system crashes even with slower FSB speed than 133MHz no mather the cpu vcore or mulitplayer. I then went back to 1004 and I can again go to 145MHz FSB but with the first problem is there again?

PLEASE HELP!

Back