• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

funsoul

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

QuickFast

WOW sorry must of had my head up my a$$ congrats on taking first on the team. So AMP for you right now long time coming,Nice :clap::clap::clap: :thup:

ATMINSIDE

Sim Racing Aficionado Co-Owner
Uh... I still see Woomack as the member with the highest contribution.

funsoul

Thanks everyone!!!

Ran into some trouble (bent pins and a slightly warped 6700k pcb). New board arrived today, need to see if TT or someone else can take a shot at repairing the bent pins in the original board. Now have to figure out the best way to straighten/flatten the cpu pcb, thinking heat gun on low then sandwich the pcb using cardboard (with cutouts for the front/back chip area) and put a pot on top?

Anyway...definitely excited! Hope to still improve a bit (have to fill up the competition boints slots).

Thanks again!!! :) :cheers:

PS- And Woomack is definitely the monster contributor!

Woomack

Benching Team Leader
Thanks everyone!!!

Ran into some trouble (bent pins and a slightly warped 6700k pcb). New board arrived today, need to see if TT or someone else can take a shot at repairing the bent pins in the original board. Now have to figure out the best way to straighten/flatten the cpu pcb, thinking heat gun on low then sandwich the pcb using cardboard (with cutouts for the front/back chip area) and put a pot on top?

Anyway...definitely excited! Hope to still improve a bit (have to fill up the competition boints slots).

Thanks again!!! :) :cheers:

PS- And Woomack is definitely the monster contributor!

Nice work Stefan :thup:

My i3 6320 has similar issues. Probably bent PCB is causing it to randomly freeze. PCB was slightly bent but I fixed it. I'm just not sure if it's only PCB as it was working for at least 2 months on the same motherboard fully stable. Issues started when I left it in [email protected] for a weekend.

I'm missing a lot in competitions as I'm barely submitting anything. I have 8 results and one of them is for current team cup. In general I have 2 submissions in last 2 months or even more but that's other thing ;)

Johan45

Benching Team Leader Super Moderator
Things just weren't in a good place at the time but better now. Next year !

Witchdoctor

That would be great if they have another gig in this area, still was surprised it ended up in Central PA, you think Washington, Philly or New York ?

I stopped in, not to bench, but to say hello to everyone :)

Look like everyone was having fun and Stefan grabbed his XTU run while I was there, so that was very cool.