• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Future Folder/OC'er Born today!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Norcalsteve

Just wanted to scream from a mountain top (but this Forum will do) that i had a little baby boy today! that makes 2 boys for one happy dad!!!

Now, i am up 2 future Overclockers/Folders, any thoughts for their first build? LOL! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

jonspd

Super Speedy Senior
congrats to you both.

mine is 2yr 3mo's and it still seems like yesterday :D

they are a great joy to life itself far better then ocing or folding ever will be.

EarthDog

Gulper Nozzle Co-Owner
Heh we must of all have been 'snowed in' around the same time.. My son will be 2yr 3 mo 2/6. ;)

Bobnova

Congratulations to both of you! Welcome to a new and higher workload, now you must overclock yourself further to compensate :D

I have two as well, a 5.5y and a 1.5y. The 5.5 loves my dell mini9, so does the 1.5y for that matter, but he's a bit more brutal with it :p

deadlysyn

Folding Team Content Editor, Who Dolk'd my stars S
Here's a blast from the past. I think WII was still blue back then.:p I have thought about reviving the thread with more recent pics, but I never have the time to get the pics up anywhere. I even still just have 1 pic on my FB profile, and it's the display pic.

Edit:
Congratulations to both of you! Welcome to a new and higher workload, now you must overclock yourself further to compensate :D

LOL! I am still having troubles figuring out a stable overclock for myself.

Last edited:

StaTek

Gratz to you both! :beer: My second son's 3rd birthday was just yesterday. I put the cake in front of him and he leaned over and took a big bite... A lot of fun times being a Dad.