• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Future Folder/OC'er Born today!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Norcalsteve

Just wanted to scream from a mountain top (but this Forum will do) that i had a little baby boy today! that makes 2 boys for one happy dad!!!

Now, i am up 2 future Overclockers/Folders, any thoughts for their first build? LOL! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

congrats to you both.

mine is 2yr 3mo's and it still seems like yesterday :D

they are a great joy to life itself far better then ocing or folding ever will be.

Heh we must of all have been 'snowed in' around the same time.. My son will be 2yr 3 mo 2/6. ;)

Congratulations to both of you! Welcome to a new and higher workload, now you must overclock yourself further to compensate :D

I have two as well, a 5.5y and a 1.5y. The 5.5 loves my dell mini9, so does the 1.5y for that matter, but he's a bit more brutal with it :p

Here's a blast from the past. I think WII was still blue back then.:p I have thought about reviving the thread with more recent pics, but I never have the time to get the pics up anywhere. I even still just have 1 pic on my FB profile, and it's the display pic.

Edit:
Congratulations to both of you! Welcome to a new and higher workload, now you must overclock yourself further to compensate :D

LOL! I am still having troubles figuring out a stable overclock for myself.

Last edited:
Gratz to you both! :beer: My second son's 3rd birthday was just yesterday. I put the cake in front of him and he leaned over and took a big bite... A lot of fun times being a Dad.

Back