• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE G.Skill Announces MD2 Mid-Tower Chassis

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Capture-Cropped-5.jpg
Popular memory maker GSkill is dipping its toes in the PC case market and announced the MD2 mid-tower chassis. Available in black or white, the MD2 features a tempered side panel, front panel ARGB lighting, and plenty of cooling options. GSkill didn't mention a price or when these would be on the market. Stay tuned for future information from G.Skill. For more details, please see G.Skill's official press release below.
Click here to read more!

Blaylock

"That Backfired" Senior Member
Same here. The only concern I have with this case (without physically reviewing it) is airflow. That solid front panel only has intake mesh on the right side. In my experience, this is enough for idle operation, but once you apply a heavy load the chassis will begin starving for cool air.

Note: I have not reviewed this case so my above comment is simply an observational opinion.