• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

G-SYNC GPU Usage Bug

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

J0ker

Registered
I'm experiencing a weird bug where I could be playing a game fine, but when I restart it I'll hit a 20fps cap and low GPU usage, same thing happens if I put the computer to sleep and power it back on. I fix the problem by either disabling and enabling the video driver, or turning off G-SYNC. Anyone know of a permanent fix for this?

Janus67

Benching Team Leader
Tried different drivers?

Also, how are you disabling and re-enabling the video card drivers?

Zantal

How long have you been experiencing these issues? and have you had any other apart this and the sound bug you encountered a week ago?

You might have more problems than you think (like current leak causing all kind of bad behaviours)

Or you are just terribly unlucky.

OP
J

J0ker

Registered
Mostly just unlucky :p The sound problem has been fixed and I haven't had any problems since, I rolled back the video driver like Janus67 suggested and so far haven't experienced this issue again either